If keeping excellent health or looking and feeling younger is important to you, then you are going to love today’s article.
For the past few months I have been studying the benefits of taking Magnesium and I have to say my eyes have been opened. It seems if you are not supplementing with Magnesium in the right way, on a daily basis, you are most likely to be deficient (especially if you live in Australia) and this can have huge ramifications on your health now and in the future. And guess what? The big Pharmaceutical companies don’t want you to know this, as I read that if every adult in the world were to have the correct levels of Magnesium in their bodies, disease would be reduced significantly and I mean significantly like around 80%!! And you want to hear how it can help with some of our children’s problems nowadays like Autism and ADHD. It’s no wonder they don’t want us to know.
There is a lot of information to share with you about the benefits of Magnesium, so I have tried to summarize it for you so that you are just getting the important bits.
Let’s first look at some facts about Magnesium...
- Magnesium is one of the most important keys to your overall health and nothing comes even close to it in terms of its effect on overall cell physiology.
- Magnesium can help you avoid the major plagues of our lives: Diabetes, Cancer, Heart Disease, Neurological Disorders (MS /Alzheimer’s, etc) and strokes.
- Magnesium can also help you alleviate a myriad of common health problems like... muscle pain, insomnia, migraines, menstrual pain, depression, energy levels and more... The list of diseases associated with a Magnesium deficiency is inexhaustible because like air and water, Magnesium is basic to life. “Click Here” to read “Magnesium Deficiency Triggers or Causes the Following Conditions” by Dr Carolyn Dean.
- Magnesium Chloride is a safe, non-toxic and potent mineral medicine that is incredibly fast acting. It is also inexpensive and very effective in a wide variety of medical situations.
- Because Magnesium deficiency is largely overlooked, millions of people worldwide suffer needlessly or are having their symptoms treated with expensive drugs, when they could be cured with Magnesium supplementation.
- Dietary surveys clearly show that intakes of Magnesium not Calcium have been falling over the last 50 years. It is actually Magnesium that controls the fate of Calcium in the body. This is very interesting as countries with the highest Calcium - to – Magnesium ratios (High Calcium, Low Magnesium) in soil and water have the highest incidence of cardiovascular disease. At the top of the list is Australia!
- If you are taking Magnesium in an oral form either through diet or supplementation than on average only 1/3 to ½ of dietary Magnesium is absorbed into the body at best, as many things affect Magnesium absorption from the gut including any medications you are taking.
- Latest studies show that up to 80% of Americans do not consume the recommended daily intake of Magnesium (420mg for adult males and 320mg for adult females). And it is also been said that these recommended amounts are only just enough to ward off Magnesium deficiency. The average amount ingested is around 270mg of Magnesium a day, well below the RDA and enough to generate a substantial cumulative deficiency over months and years. This is what does the damage long term. And I’m sure Australia would be in a very similar boat with these figures.
Now I could continue on, but it would make for a very long article and I am hoping that I have already said enough to arouse your curiosity and interest in giving your body some extra Magnesium. And you most probably have some questions like “How do I know if I am Magnesium Deficient?” What is the most effective Magnesium supplementation?”
You are most likely to be Magnesium deficient if you have any of the medical conditions listed above and unless you live an extremely relaxing lifestyle with a diet high in Magnesium foods on a daily basis assume that you are Magnesium deficient to some extent, the changes in my body have been quite remarkable since supplement ting with Magnesium. My recovery after a gym class workout has been amazing, my legs are no longer restless at night, my hormones are so much more balanced - menopausal symptoms have almost vanished, energy levels good, sleeping better to name just a few.
The most effective Magnesium supplementation is to take your Magnesium transdermally and it is so easy and cost effective to do so. The great benefit of transdermal Magnesium is that Magnesium is absorbed via the skin much more efficiently than if you were to ingest tablets or powders, and once it penetrates the surface of the skin, the body transports it to whichever cells need Magnesium the most.
We have two excellent products ready for you to apply directly to your skin - Magnesium Oil Spritz (my favourite) which is an efficient way of receiving your daily dose of transdermal Magnesium. It is water – based and delivers 400mg approx of elemental Magnesium in only 7 sprays (My 125ml bottle has last for at least 3 months or more). ‘Click Here’ to read more.
Our Magnesium Cream which comes in two versions – Herbal or Zest- Citrus (if you are like me or male and not into much fragrance than go for the Zest-Citrus). The creams are a natural blend of natural plant butters and oils infused with Magnesium to keep your skin supple and hydrated. A dessertspoonful massaged in all over the body provides about 300mg of elemental Magnesium. Great if your skin is naturally on the dry side. To read more on Magnesium Cream Herbal “Click Here”. To read more on Magnesium Cream Zest-Citrus “Click Here”.
I use both the Cream and Oil Spritz together and also remineralise my drinking water with some Magnesium Salt Flakes. You can also use the Magnesium Salt Flakes as a Foot Soak, place in your bath and more, just another way for you to get your Magnesium transdermally. ‘Click Here’ to read more on the Magnesium Salt Flakes.
It has been said that if you are able to only take one supplement—make sure it’s Magnesium!
I have made up a Specials Page with some combos to make things easier and more cost effective for you. ‘Click Here‘ to view. I do hope you will try some as I personally feel you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by doing so.